Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The First Jhar



We are well aware by many kinds of jhars from our child hood, jhar from our parents, teachers, tutors, art teacher, yoga teacher etc etc etc. but I think as there is a first time for all of these categories… there should be a Jhar from your boss that we remember for your entire life. it is something so deep. Well no one wants to get a jhar from any one. But if the system is some- thing where you bound to get some scold, it is inevitable I guess.

So, then how I could  help my self from this obvious event of life. well I got scolded by my boss after 2 n a ½ months in my work (technically after ½ a month last two months were crap training), so the reason I will tell you,  but only You can decide whether it was justified or not….
The boss I am working under he is the head of sales for all over India, though last few works that he had given me was related southern region. that day he asked me to send mails from his e-mail id to the branches, well he did not specify which branches and as the mail was quite important I thought it was for all the branches in India. It was 80 branches as a whole and I had to send one after another as the data were different of each branch, when I sent 40 mails, suddenly he came  and said “I should not have sent the mail for all regions”. Bloody hell !! how I supposed to know. According to him as some zonal head is looking after the eastern and god knows which regions, I should have sent the mails where he is looking after. By any chance is this some thing I should know… office politics sucks I am telling you.

Then the jhar session went a bit long as I could not sent another mail at a time and all. .t as I think I am very cool I thought I will forget about it, this thing still pestering me like a nagging child, well many kinds of qs are coming into my head..

How I supposed to take this shit? Should I learn a lesion or some thing? What should be my future tactics to counter such scolds or strategy to avoid them?  Etc etc….
I know I will be my self and these people will also be themselves… so give a damn to these problems and watch repeated episodes of How I Met Your Mother.

 But yes, one thing I have understood that- in office we should understand these office politics and be smart as much as we can, or else these nerds will push us to get that scold from them.

Well..I am gone a watch one more episode of “How I met Your…” which I may have seen for 10 times….

No comments:

Post a Comment