Sunday, February 19, 2012

A journey


Well me and my writing share a very rough relationship. Neither of them gives the adequate time that they should give to each other. I feel my writing is not lending it’s beautiful hand towards me and maybe he feels I don’t care about him. Such an ignorant bonding we share with each other.
But today I am going to write about one of the most beautiful things that has deeply influenced me, so my better half (my writing!) may be a bit consoled. Yes that thing – it is a new way of digital marketing that has been taken by Italy travels and tourism. The name of the project is “can’t forget it. (aly)”. It is not a so called advertisement of any tourism where within 30 seconds or so the exotic places or the happening shopping destinations are shown, it is more than that. I will be describing every bit along.
First of all how I have found out it. A completely new social networking website has come up recently where people with all their creative works can ravish the field. There I found a woman called Karen Abad an adventurer, director of photography, editor, a person fascinated by moving and preserved images. Her works are quite popular in vimeo. so I found her and I felt such an passionate lady she is. one fine day she posted the link of “can’t forget it.(aly)” where she is also involved .what a blissful day it was.
Whatever it is I found a box full of chocolates. It is actually a project of few photographers, movie makers who were put in to a place called Bascilicata in Italy. It is an offbeat place of Italy which has hardly been explored by the travelers who go to Italy I guess. Bascilicata is a place where nature meets ancient identities of Italy i.e  typical Italian houses conjested still so artistic, foods , wine, and the most important PEOPLE. Each of the videos is like a sweet and serene journey . A journey where you don’t have to look for luxurious hotels, exotic places or happening shopping destinations. It will be only you and your journey. Oh! I just loved that feeling.

may be in my next blog I shall be going through some of my favourite videos and also describing how innovative and off beat idea of marketing it is. Ofcourse more will be coming about the lady Karen Abad…

No comments:

Post a Comment